Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saint Patrick YouTube

As part of writing my book Patrick Warrior Saint I am trying to use the internet to reduce costs and improve communication. I have already blogged on how I have written this book at no cost and how I will publish the book for free. Now I want to write about how I plan to reach my audience through the wonders of modern communication.
Originally I had intended to set up a website for Patrick Warrior Saint and I was expecting to pay a substantial sum for a company to perform this service. However I do follow a number of blogs and I came to the realisation that I could have the same communication with a blog and they were free to set up!! Again having carried out some research on the net I decided Blogger was the best fit for me.
How do I get people to read my blog?
Well I am using a number of techniques to achieve this aim and over the next few blogs I will detail them here.
Firstly improve content as often as possible. I update my blog every day and after updating I use rss to send my posts out into the web. Feeddemon and Google Reader are two of the best sites.
I also need to make my blog multimedia rich, in my last post I added a YouTube video, this link details how to do so Blogger YouTube In the future I hope to add my own video in support of my new book on Saint Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment