Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Pain of Editing

Although I love writing and creating characters there is one part of the process that I am finding very painful, Editing. Reading and rereading chapters looking for flaws in grammar or plot design is tedious. Of course what makes it even more painful is finding all of the mistakes made in the original text, how could I have written sentences that made no sense? Or composed a paragraph that was a near duplicate of a previous paragraph?

I could have the book edited professionally but I have decided that this project should not cost any money so I guess it's all down to my word processor and I. Rant over.

Chapters eight and nine of Patrick Warrior Saint are now edited.

I got my facebook page up last night, no photos on yet but I have managed to publish my blog postings on there. I will share that site on Patrick Warrior Saint as I develop that side of the project. Busy day on the I.T. front yesterday, finally got around to registering on boards.ie. Hoping to get some good advice from my fellow writers or would be writers over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment