Friday, August 6, 2010

The Beginning

This is a blog I am writing to compliment my new book, well its not ready yet but coming soon!!

The book is called Patrick Warrior Saint.

It is a reimagining of the Saint Patrick legend.

A few questions and answers.

Why did I write it? Well I got tired of listening to the old version that is so familiar to all who know of Saint Patrick. He was a holy man that went around Ireland preaching and converting the natives. I wanted to represent the younger more dynamic man, who had to conquer a nation both militarily and morally.

Does it follow the facts literally? No, this is a novel. Much of Saint Patricks life is unknown and I have taken some liberty with facts while sticking to the overall story arc. More information on the historical Patrick may be found at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick

What kind of book is it?  It is an epic saga of war and peace. A real boys own adventure.

Who should buy this book? Anyone who revels in high octane drama.

Is there violence in the book? Saint Patrick kills both in armed and unarmed combat. There are battle scenes involving the Roman Legion and other warring factions.

No comments:

Post a Comment