Friday, August 27, 2010

New Page Topic for Saint Patrick

Having completed my Top 5 Myths of Saint Patrick page I will now progress onto a brand new page. Blogger allows up to ten additional pages and I intend to fill all ten by St. Patrick's Day 2011. The question I am trying to answer is the following.
Should I prepare a page on Saint Patrick next? Or a page on Patrick Warrior Saint, the book?
When I started this blog I was unsure as to where it would take me, it will be a journey and I am enjoying the trip. I never thought that I would complete pages on the historical Patrick but I do find his story fascinating and I would like to document his life in a simple to understand form.
As Ireland now slips further into the depression I also feel that I must also show what is great about this land, our culture, our heritage, our never give up spirit.
This blog is becoming more than I ever envisioned and despite the complications I am happy to continue, to do my best for Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment