Monday, August 16, 2010

Saint Patrick on Google

To drive traffic to Patrick Warrior Saint it is critical that the audience knows the site exists. Google is the number one search engine worldwide and it is vital that my blog achieves a high ranking. Regular updates of the site and multimedia content are two factors the Google bot takes into account when it crawls your site for ranking purposes. RSS feeds with keyword labels are highly rated by Google. Perhaps the most important items Google looks for are links, mainly back links but links out are also useful.

So what have I achieved so far?

Regular Updates 
Every Day I post on Blogger             
Multimedia                 
Video updates from YouTube where I have set up my own channel      
RSS Feeds                 
Key word labels from my site
Links out                     
Every Post has a link to a relevant site 
Back links
From relevant bulletin boards

Result?

Patrick Warrior Saint, my take on the Saint Patrick Story, is now ranked number one for these three words in Google. Try it yourself Patrick Warrior Saint. Who would have thought that a Saint Patrick Blogger site would rise so quickly? This is a good result for a site that did not exist until two weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment