Monday, August 23, 2010

Exclusive: Extract from my New Book on Saint Patrick

I hope you enjoy this exclusive first peek at my new book Patrick Warrior Saint.  A little background. In this scene Cormac, leader of the pirate raiders, is staring into the gloom. He is onboard his attack ship, Hellfire, with his band of killers.


Other than the howl of the Devil’s breath as it struck the sail and the slice of the water from the bow of the warship, no sound could be heard.



They had been fortunate. Devil’s breath had blown them across the great sea in excellent time and now as the first shafts of light tipped the horizon Cormac could see they were in a deep mist. A smile spread across his grizzled face, this was the day he had fantasised about for so long, his day of destiny.


He rose to his feet and turned slowly to face the rear of his long boat, Hellfire, an apt name for a vessel that had been blood-soaked over the years. There they were, his men, loyal to him only through fear and greed.
 
 
As I now countdown to publication, I will release more unique extracts from my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment