Saturday, August 7, 2010

Intentions

I intend to keep this blog updated every day with progress on my book Patrick Warrior Saint.

There are twelve chapters in the book. The first four have been edited and are ready for publication, I will edit chapters five, six, eight to twelve this week.

What about chapter seven you may ask? Well I have an issue in that chapter, Saint Patrick must convince the King of Waterford that he is capable of leading the Waterford army in battle. I am not happy with the current draft and will need to rewrite a portion of this chapter.

Today I am going to the midlands of Ireland on a field trip to continue my work on the next book in the Patrick Saint series. This is the land of the Druids and I hope to get some great ideas and hopefully some inspiration. More on historical druids may be found here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid

No comments:

Post a Comment